Twitter

Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Future of My Food

I am excited to say that cooking will just be one of many hobbies that come out of this new gastronome lifestyle. Next up: canning, gardening, and trying new restaurants. I am happy to say I have dinner plans for next week at S&H Kebab House and I have a list of places I want to try that will follow. It is scary and exciting to step outside of my comfort zone. The food I have been cooking is normal food, that everyone eats all of the time. I have come so far from spaghettios already, but say, garlic spinach the other night was new to me, but eating foods I have never even heard of will be a challenge. I look forward to informing you all of the experiences and I am excited and open to what I have in store for me. I can't wait to see the restaurants, experience the atmosphere and to try the foods. I am going to try and do menu research before going so I know what went into the preparation and what exactly I am eating! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment