Twitter

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Japanese Chicken

 Hello everyone! I have been gone a while but I have been taking pictures and writing down what I have been eating so I will update shortly! This chicken was amazing. It tasted very much like something I had at Hibachi's. The rice was just Knorr Rice.  I got the recipe on Food.com and tweaked it a tiny bit. 
  • chicken drumsticks, skin on

  • cup water

  • 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar

  • 1/3 cup soy sauce

  • 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar

  • 2 tablespoons of chili powder

  • 2 tablespoons Chopped Garlic

  • 1 tablespoon Red Pepper flakes

  • 1 Serrano pepper


  • 1.Place all the ingredients in a saucepan over a high heat.

  • 2 Bring to the boil, then reduce to a simmer for about 20 minutes.

  • 3 Remove any scum that rises to the surface.

  • 4 Increase the heat, turning the drumsticks frequently in the liquid, and cook until the liquid has reduced to a sticky glaze.

  • 5 Arrange the chicken on a serving platter, remove the chili from the liquid, and spoon the glaze over.




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment